You have a deep passion for storytelling, clear communication, and effective writing. You enjoy participating in creative brainstorms informed by research, and bringing concepts to life as tangible pieces. You take pride in your craft and create content as well as strategies that connects with your audience on an emotional level. You are keen to learn from data and iterate until the best outcomes are realised.
You care deeply about your impact and are energised when your work improves the quality of life for others. You want to work in an effective team and see tangible results of your work on a weekly basis. About the Role
As a Social Media Specialist, you are akin to a spokesperson for a brand that you work on. You develop a deep understanding of brand's audience and speak their language. You are a digital native with an intuition for crafting the right message for each medium.
- You will work with a small but highly effective team to turn strategies into concepts and effective pieces of writing that express our clients' brand and engage with their audiences.
- You will also devise strategy to tailor the content into social media posts and advertorials.
- You will leverage statistical analysis and social media interactions as a window into the mind of the audience to understand the topics, tone, and cadence that best suits them.
- Your work experience has equipped you with deep understanding of performance driven content creation.
- You continuously keep up to date on best practices and strategies for converting traffic from social media.
- You can take a campaign thought and create a strategy & design, and create the entire content marketing funnel from top to bottom.
What will we offer?
- A bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or a related field is good to have for this position, however your experience outweighs a degree requirement.
- 2-4 Years experience in the design/marketing/advertising industry, preferably with a digital marketing agency.
- Expert at using modern marketing tools such as Hubspot, Semrush or whatever is your power tool of choice.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and results driven.
- Excellent research, editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent command of English language. Hindi and Marathi are a plus.
- Confident working with teams in a sprint format, and comfortable in adapting to new information.
- Wide variety of experience across the whole spectrum of digital marketing.
- Competitive remuneration, cool workplace.
- Ability to make decisions and drive work independently.
- Salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
You will have an option to be based out of either Mumbai or Pune. Interested?
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org